New Years Makeup


This is a simple quick look for New Years but it can also become an everyday look. I will be filming a video and posting pictures to go with this tutorial tomorrow.

Products Used(in order);
Physicans Formula Mineral Face Powder in Beige
Phsycians Formula Gentle Cover Concealor(Green)
L.A. Colors in Tropics
Hard Candy Rush Hour
120 BH Cosmetics Palette 2nd Edition

01.) Do your normal face routine. I applied mineral face powder all over my face blending into my neck, then using my ring finger to apply green concealer to my under eyes and blended it, next i used a powder brush to dust my under eyes.

02.) I applied a white shimmery eyeshadow (from LA Colors Tropics) all over my lid up to my brow bone then i used a dark brown (from Hard Candy Rush Hour) and applied it all over my lid.

03.) Using a shimmery dark grey(from BH Cosmetics 120 Palette) i applied it all over my lower lash line to my treat duct and corner of my eye.

Twitter: PhoebePhantom
Youtube: PinkBeautyKiller
Instagram: PinkBeautyKiller

0 comments:

Post a Comment